hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: work sample

8.29.2007

work sample


This is a work sample I just recently finished. Nordeen Design Gallery, an interior design service and showroom, contacted me for a new logo. They wanted something that would speak to their current customer (an older demographic) while attracting those younger thirty-somethings. The integrity and elegance of the brand needed to be maintained while offering a fresh perspective to the business. You will see the original logo at the top followed by two of my favorite proposals underneath.

3 comments:

Gabe said...

Awesome work Angela.
I really like these.

Michelle and the City said...

Great to find other designers on here! I checked out your website and I really like your design style.

[I like the bottom logo proposal best] :)

angela said...

Thanks for the compliments, Michelle and Gabe. I really appreciate it!