hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: going back to green

8.22.2007

going back to green

while i love print design more than any other type of graphic art, it is still probably the most harmful to the environment. unfortunately, mounds of wasted direct mail, brochures and other materials i help my clients to create end up in our landfills. as a result, i'm always looking for ways to help my clients make their materials more eco-friendly. there's a printer out there by the name of Greener Printer. i love these guys and their cause. not only are they concerned about printing materials in a less hazardous manner, but i recently found out that they donate a portion of every job to the Breast Cancer Fund and the non-profit Green Biz. talk about a good company.

i find a company like Greener Printer not only a privelage to work with, but an inpsiration to my own business. how can i better myself as a business owner and better my business by helping out my community? for more information about this fab company, visit www.GreenerPrinter.com.

No comments: