hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: Self-Promotion Sample

9.27.2007

Self-Promotion Sample

In a recent posting (The Art of Self-Promotion from earlier this month), I discussed some ideas on how to promote yourself or your company in a unique manner. With October days away, I've decided that I should get a start on my client Christmas gifts this year. I needed to create something that was sure to grab attention and, if at all possible, utilize the skill set that my business is all about.

I know in The Art of Self-Promotion I had suggested the idea of celebrating another holiday and showing client appreciation. But for me personally, this is my favorite time of year and I can't help but join in the season's festivities. Each year, I'm sure to send out cards or a postcard of some sort. This year, I wanted to show my most dedicated and frequent clients just how much I appreciate their business with a little something extra. So, I decided I'd have some custom wine bottle labels created and send those special clients the gift of wine. If they're not big on the alcohol, it's still a great self-promotional piece. You can find both my Christmas wine label below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a client appreciation expert, I am all about saying "thank you" to your clients throughout the year. Love your label design and the wording you used on it. Kudos for thinking about this before December 15th!

Lori Saitz
www.ZenRabbitCookies.com

angela said...

Hey Lori,
Thanks so much for the compliments and the encouragement. I took a look at www.ZenRabbitCookies.com and what a great business idea! I'll be sure to keep you in mind for myself and my clients when looking for a unique way to say "thank you."