hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: work sample

9.19.2007

work sample



A while back I was asked to design a logo for a small business out in California - The Modern Woman's Divorce Guide. The company strives to help women who are recently divorced - how to move on, legal issues, etc. I was really excited about working with this client as I'm all about being an independent woman. Unfortunately, the client didn't feel the logos were working for them, but I truly feel proud of the work. In any case, if you know anyone looking for a little direction when it comes to divorce, have them check out www.themodernwomansdivorceguide.com.

The logos are a bit modern in feeling, as the title of the business suggests. One is more whimsical and hopeful while the others (at the request of the client) include an illustration of a "modern" gal.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

These are all much better than what they wound up going with. The second one is definitely my favorite.