hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: Cool Sites

11.27.2007

Cool Sites

Not having much to blog about today, I thought I would credit some sites I find are very worthy of a visit. The following are a list of sites that include fonts, downloadable images, etc. They're fun to look at if nothing else. If you have any you'd like to forward my way, I love to see them!

Fenderskirts Vintage Artwork
Such cool photography and clip art. I love this site. Also serves for great inspiration in itself.

Havana Street
An awesome portal for retro clipart sites. Good time saver.

Monkey In A Dryer
An awesome screen and apparel printer in Richfield, Mn. Cool site.


Misprinted Type
Nice retro style site with lots of freeware.


GirlsWhoWearGlasses.com
Website that offers fonts, photos and example pieces by the artist.

No comments: