hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: Christmas Cards

11.08.2007

Christmas Cards

Every year I try to make my own Christmas cards, both for 13thirtyone and for my personal use. In working to create something unique and special each year, the ideas don't seem to flow as easily as they use to. Obviously, a good Christmas card will have a sense of creativity and shows that I've put time into creating each individual card.

In recent posts, I've talked about promoting your business with something different, like a bottle of wine, etc. However, what about the cards that need to be sent to my printers, smaller clients and photographers? Surely, I can't supply a bottle of wine to everyone. So what's a special way to wish holiday cheer, in a card, without breaking the bank? What have other people done for a special looking greeting card?

No comments: