hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: Last Promotional Idea (for now)

1.25.2008

Last Promotional Idea (for now)

I have to be honest. I thought by offering a promotional idea every day would not only help folks out, but give me something to write about. It did both, sure. But I think I'm ready to offer different advice.

That said, I found an awesome list today of promotional ideas for the new year. Roughstock Studios, a design and branding firm in California, published a New Year's Marketing Resolutions post and it's awesome. They've also gone to all the trouble of labeling different types of promotions - for example, promotional ideas that build sales, relationships, etc. Good stuff.

So there you have it. That's my half-ass last promotional idea... to send you somewhere else. Sorry to disappoint, but can you tell I'm burning out on this topic?

No comments: