hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: Keeping Busy

10.24.2007

Keeping Busy

Lately, things have been going really well for 13thirtyone. I've gained a lot of exposure in my community, am maintaining great relationships with my current clients and have had several new clients come through the door. Needless to say, all of the above mixed with networking, marketing, billing, designing and having a personal life is quite a challenge.

Sometimes I worry that the quality of good client relations/customer service will go down due to busy schedules and deadlines. So my question is this; is it worth slowing down and requiring longer amounts of time to complete a design job in order to provide each client with the face/phone/email time they deserve? Are clients still happy with a job well done and good customer relations if the work takes longer to receive?

Thoughts?

No comments: