hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: A Little Exposure

5.27.2008

A Little Exposure

I celebrated the long holiday weekend by going to Vegas with some friends. I had a great time and now it's back to work. I came home to find some exciting news though - I have both an interview and an article of mine now published on Freelance Switch, a blog dedicated to freelance professionals of all types. If you have the time, take a look here for my interview and here for my article (very similar to an old blog post). Thanks for taking the time!

I can't stress how much writing articles and submitting them to article banks, blogs, etc. works for increasing your site traffic. Not only do these new site visitors give your site more impressive web stats, but they also gain you a lot of exposure. Maintaining a strong web presence is key to gaining prospective clients and self-promotion.

1 comment:

Chris Bolmeier said...

Angela,
Congratulations on your published articles, you're the fresh new face in graphic design, keep it up girl!
Chris