hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: Eco-Friendly Tradeshow Promotional Piece

4.01.2008

Eco-Friendly Tradeshow Promotional Piece

The PWN organization that I belong to is hosting their annual conference on April 17th in River Falls, WI. The conference doesn't just include a keynote speaker, but a chance for local area businesses to exhibit at a small tradeshow.

This year, I wanted to hand out a promotional business piece that would really catch attention. I feel that my business is helping clients to have better self-promotion - I should follow my own advice! I decided that since I've taken my business to a greener level, I needed to find something that wasn't likely to end up in the trash, something that was eco-friendly and something that was likely to be used. After much price hunting, I decided I'd hand out cloth bags (for groceries and such) with a fun decal screen printed on it. And wonderfully, I was able to find a local area business owner to support by sending my project to be printed there.

I'm very excited about this piece and just received a print proof of it yesterday. I went with the orange bag to keep in line with my company branding and wanted to create an attractive decal; one that wasn't just attractive and that people didn't mind carrying around, but a decal that actually spoke for my business. Anyhow, my eco-friendly tradeshow promo piece is below.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

That's awesome Ang, great work.