hidden hit counter
notes from 13thirtyone: Resources for Green Graphic Designers

7.09.2008

Resources for Green Graphic Designers

In working to keep my business as eco-friendly as I can, I like to pick up a few resources here and there to help generate some ideas, keep me informed and to offer inspiration. As of late, I've come across two new books that I thought I should point out.

The first is one I just ordered (used, of course) and is available on Amazon.com. I haven't gotten the chance to crack it open and really truly read through it yet, but I was very impressed with the full-page design examples they included along with the wonderful reviews it received. If you're interested in green graphic design at all, be sure to check out The Complete Guide to Eco-Friendly Design by Poppy Evans.

The second book, which I just found online today, isn't really geared towards graphic design itself. It's more for those who are interested in running their own design shop or business. I haven't ordered this one yet, but it's definitely on my wishlist. Has anyone read Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage by Daniel C. Esty and Andrew S. Winston? Can you offer a little feedback?

No comments: